Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Cowtown Kitchen!

Thank you all for visiting.  My hope is that each of you will visit this blog to stayed tuned with simple cooking solutions and ideas.  For me, seeing and smelling one thing or another often inspires me to jump into the kitchen and experiment.  That isn't everyone's story.

For many people it's a chore, not often greeted with confidence and enthusiasm.  I hope that through reading these posts and the comments of others, that each of you will be inspired and excited to try something new, and dress the dinner table with something from a fresh perspective.

Please feel free to comment and offer tips and solutions of things that have worked for you in the past!  Every cook is a work in progress.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. We started our blogs on the same day! Here is a link to mine http://monicasphotography.blogspot.com/ My blog is going to be mainly pictures. If you want me to post some pictures of you and Reid that I have let me know! Your blog is cute! I am excited to follow it!

    ReplyDelete